Change the way your business banks
Remote Deposit from CBT allows business customers to safely make check deposits without leaving the comfort and convenience of their office. No more trips to the bank. No more standing in line. Save time and money while increasing the security of your transactions by simply installing a small desktop scanner linked to your business PC and some easy-to-use image capture software. CBT Remote Deposit can also provide increased access to funds, enhance internal controls and better protect your business from fraudulent activity.
Is CBT Remote Deposit Right For Your Business?
Does your business:
- Have one or more locations a long distance from nearest bank branch?
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay time or transportation costs for someone to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive a large number of checks daily?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, CBT Remote Deposit may be of benefit to your business.
How can CBT Remote Deposit Benefit Your Business?
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank or eliminate costly courier fees.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank - Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single account.
- More secure - Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
CBT Makes Remote Deposit Easy
All you need:
- PC with current operating system
- Internet connection
- CBT business checking account
- CBT business online banking account
- Desktop scanner
- Image capture software
- Online deposit reports
No long term contract required!
For more information, please call:
at (417) 659-7869
or visit one of our branch offices to speak with a financial service representative.