Every client has different banking and investment needs. Community Bank & Trust Executive Banking Services is a specialized program designed to work with you to identify your unique goals and requirements. We then partner with you personally to develop and implement specific solutions that make the most of opportunities available to you, your family and your business.
We offer proven, time-tested and innovative strategies for successful professionals, business owners, retirees and families.
- Executive Checking (Includes higher interest rates on balances of $2,500 or more and free checks)
- Preferred CBT Executive rates on Certificates of Deposit, Money Market and Savings Accounts.
- Business or Individual Sweep Accounts (Manage your cash needs while increasing your interest earnings)*
Custom Credit Services
Preferred CBT Executive pricing on:
- Home Mortgage Products
- Residential Construction Loans
- Business Construction Loans
- Business Investment/Expansion Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
- Equipment Financing and Working Capital Loans
- Letters of Credit
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free Money Orders
- Free Notary Service
- Executive Preferred pricing on Safe Deposit Boxes
Asset Management, Investment and
Free Annual Financial Planning Review
Personal Relationship Manager
Your Relationship Manager will work with you and your advisors to be continually aware of your current circumstances and long-term goals. Providing a single point of contact, your Relationship Manager will leverage the experience and expertise available at Community Bank and Trust to provide you with knowledgeable advice and personalized service.
CBT Executive Banking
Providing You With the Personalized Attention You Deserve!
For More Information:
*The Repurchase Transactions are not deposits, are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and are not guaranteed in any way by the U.S. Government or any Agency thereof.
**Asset Management, Investment and Brokerage services offered through CBT Financial Center. Mutual funds, annuities and other investment products are not deposits, are not FDIC insured, may lose value and are offered with no bank guarantee. Securities offered through Securities America Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC. CBT Financial Center and Securities America, Inc. are unaffiliated.