CBT Debit Card*
Experience unbeatable convenience with a CBT Debit Card.
- Make purchases without writing a check.
- Amount automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Accepted at more than 10 million VISA™ merchants throughout the world.
- A 24-hour banking card. Quick cash at any CBT ATM ($1.00 fee for use at any non-CBT ATM).
- No monthly fees.
CBT Debit Card Designs Currently Available
School Pride Debit Cards
There is no charge for any debit card design shown above for customers opening a new CBT checking account. Specific card designs are selected at the time of account opening.
Existing customers may select any debit card design shown above at no charge whenever their current card is scheduled to expire and be replaced with a new card. Customers must contact any CBT branch or CBT Customer Service with their design selection at least 30 days prior to their current debit card’s expiration date to avoid the issuance of a generic no-design debit card.
Existing customers who wish to switch to a debit card design shown above prior to the expiration of their current card will be charged a $5 card replacement fee.
Opt-In to secure your overdraft protection
As a result of new regulatory changes, your permission is now required to recieve overdraft coverage on ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card purchases.
For lost or stolen debit card please call 888-701-1040. After hours or non-business days please call 800-554-8969.
* Your CBT Visa debit card is welcome everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. If you have an ATM card linked to you CBT checking or savings account, there will be no charge for transactions made at CBT ATMs. However, your account will be charged for ATM transactions made through any non-CBT ATM. Insufficient fees still apply for use of CBT Debit Card.